Madelaine Snoer is a sought after Inspirational Speaker and Workshop presenter. Her passionate talks focus on inspiring people to discover a vision that is designed to give meaning and purpose to life.
- Church/School Events
- Community Events
- Charity Events
She is the host and presenter of a series of successful ‘Inspiration for Transformation’ monthly workshops. Here she inspires and encourages individuals to discover their distinct design and personal life assignments. She incorporates a variety of instruments such as detailed brain profiles, as well as personality analyses to assist individuals to find and live out their unique passion and purpose in life.
"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms". I Peter 4:10 NIV
Life Purpose Coach:
- As your Life Purpose Coach I will provide encouragement, support & accountability as you journey through a process of change, growth and discovery.
- Using Katie Brazelton’s book: "Conversations on Purpose for Women" over 10 weeks of 1 hour conversations I will help you unpack God’s unique purpose for your life.
- Many of us do not reflect who we truly are. We are living as clay vessels when, in reality, we are pure gold inside. This gold is the dreams we have for our lives that are not yet reality, the talents that we have not yet developed, and the purposes for our lives that are not yet fulfilled, it is my heartfelt desire to walk along side you as coach in this discovery.
Whole Brain Practitioner:
Madelaine is an accredited Whole Brain Practitioner who facilitates the use of Neethling Brain Instruments in order for you to:
- Understand your personal thinking preference
- Develop strategies to sustain creativity & positive thinking
- Identify the essence of your problems & apply creative solutions immediately
It will add value and insight to:
- Choosing School Subjects, Curriculum and Career Guidance
- Personal Development
- Personal and family relationships
- Team Building Strategies
- Creativity and Leadership
- Conflict Control and Resolution
- New Employee Selection
- Employee Retention
Using the Instrument will indicate how you:
- Do Business
- Would manage a certain career
- Solve problems
- Make decisions
- Act towards other people or in certain situations
"For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do". Ephesians 2:10